Ian's Journal

Ryan's Journal

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Woo Family

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Body

Homeschool my little one with fun activity, I started with "My Body".

Part I:
Ryan already knew the part of his body, including the name and function, so Ryan as a model, Bro Ian will help to draw the body outline with pencil, I helped to draw the final outfit with marker pen.  Besides, I wanted him to recognize his kindy uniform by drawing it. 

Part II:
It's colouring section, Bro Ian and Ryan coloured together, and I let them used the water colour.  Nevertheless, if you observed carefully, there's some defects, but I was satisfied because the purpose was to let them enjoy the activity in the process. 

I printed the vocabulary, cut into individual, placed in a small panel, and Ryan applied glue on it and stuck on the appropriate line.

I think in the process, the teaching points will be:
-  cultivate team work & cooperation;
-  recognize rules;
-  able to follow instruction;
-  learn the vocab;
-  fine motor skill





Drawing hair...



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails