Ian's Journal

Ryan's Journal

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Woo Family

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Wobbly Tooth

Er, I noticed that I did not jot down anything about teeth loosing for Ian.

The first tooth that fell out was the right central incisor at his age 3 (2008) while he started his first jump on the bed and knocked on the headboard of the bed.

Ian’s top left lateral incisor (baby tooth) had been wobbling for months.  Last night, he told me that his tooth was very wobbly with a bit of blood, I found that it was hanging by half.  So he asked me to pull it out and how I dared to do so…

Suddenly, this morning he gave it a twist and it’s came out with little bit of blood.  He happily showed it to me with a “relief” face expression.  Thank God!  I gave him a glass of cold water to gargle and drink.  He’s smiling when I asked him to put it in the small jar to keep it for memory.  Sad thing is I did not manage to keep all of them.
  

I think he’s kind of a brave boy.


28 Sept 2013


29 Sept 2013







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails