Ian's Journal

Ryan's Journal

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Woo Family

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Goal Is Love

Catching up on my reading and get one of the ideas from the topic of "Set a foundation of Godly principles"_Build on Solid Ground_The Goal Is Love...

"Any time you think of something specific you appreciate about them, 
tell them about it in detail.  Write it in a note and 
stick it in a drawer or in their lunch box."

So I stuck it on his snack box...





A reply fr Ian


Prayer for myself:
Lord, sometimes I'm not as loving as I should be.  I think negative thoughts and I hold a lot of wrong attitudes.  Heal me by letting me experience your love.  Teach me how to communicate your love to my kids.

Prayer for Ian:
Help him understand that I love him deeply even when I fail to show it as I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails