Ian's Journal

Ryan's Journal

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Woo Family

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sense of Mother's Day

After mom fell from stairs during CNY, it's been over 3 months on our own, no mother, no maid.  I'm a full time mummy + homemaker + part-time office manager.  In short, I have to juggle my job, my children and my home.  

7 days of the week, what am I doing?
-  laundry (luckily I've dryer, fold, keep, iron)
-  cooking
-  planning menu for the week
-  go wet market
-  shopping for grocery
-  washing dishes & sink
-  cleaning the stove
-  fetching kids to/from school
-  bathing Ryan
-  feeding Ryan
-  homework checking for Ian
-  reading story books with kids
-  reading devotion with kids
-  watering plants
-  throwing rubbish
-  vacuum/mop floors
-  washing toilets
-  changing bedsheets

I almost used to the routine work.  I'm lucky that I've a understanding and helpful hubby to help me out.  But sometimes he's a lot of work to do too, then no choice.

Mother's Day, just have a special feeling and thoughts... a sense of thankfulness and gratitude to the Awesome God, for what he has done and work on miracles in our lives and family.  

Lord, we want to walk closer with You, grow our faith in You and trust You, we surrender all to You, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails