Ian's Journal

Ryan's Journal

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Woo Family

Monday, March 25, 2013

Computer Radiation Reducer

I bought this environmental friendly product - OSIDUN Computer Radiation Reducer @ RM299 with 3 years warranty.

It's claimed that:

-  Reduces radiation around computer and surrounding devices up to 6';
-  Reduce electric-magnetic, electronic field, low, medium and high frequency radiation;
-  Filters hazards of electronic radiation;
-  Easy to use and simple installation using USB port;
-  Protects computer users' health.






3 comments:

  1. Hi where u got it. ...pls email me at royhlh@gmail.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roy, I'm sorry, I posted it wrongly, it's RM399 instead of RM299...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, interested with Computer Radiation Reducer too. Where do you bought it? Can I have the shop name/address/ contact? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails