Ian's Journal

Ryan's Journal

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Woo Family

Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Birthday 2013

Today is my birthday, James & I celebrated at Lot 10 Food Court, we ordered few dishes, drink tea at Nan Yang Kopitiam, shopping at Ikano then have tea at Kluang station.  Finally, as usual buy a cake (Pralinosa) from Australia Cake House in Jalan Imbi home to celebrate together with Ian & Ryan.  They're so excited seem like their birthday...



Cake cutting with kids
 Ian:  Mummy, Why nobody come to our home during your Birthday?Ian:  Why my Birthday so many people come?
Mom:  On your Birthday, I planned & organised for you...
Ian:  [keep quiet]  

Before we wanted to have a photoshot, Ian & Ryan quickly arranged all the snacks around the cake.  (Just like what I did for them)  Sweet...



My favourite...

Million thanks for all the gifts
Angpow from Ian Woo
Layyim, Winne, Erisca and I were celebrated at Garden Cafe, Mid Valley.



Superthanks to Henry and Daphne for the birthday tea treat at Delicious, Jalan Tun Razak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails