Ian's Journal

Ryan's Journal

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Woo Family

Friday, January 11, 2013

Barbie Doll_Ken

After playing Zoe's Barbie doll at CG meeting, Ryan's crying for one almost a week.  And I rewarded him by not crying in the kindy.  James refused and stopped me for buying it to him.  But after consideration, I think it should be ok for boy if I buy a "boy" doll instead of "lady" doll.

Ryan's chosen the left one
but I like the right one


However, after buying Ken to him:

Ryan:  Why only Ken, where's Barbie?
Mom:  Why do you want Barbie, you are boy, so play with the Ken doll
Ryan:  No, then who sleep with Ken? 
Mom:  You
Ryan:  Then who kiss Ken?
Mom:  You
Ryan:  No, Mummy, I want Barbie doll
Mom:  :(


Bring him everywhere
 I asked around, whether there is anyone can give away their Barbie doll?  Luckily, Debbie has one and given it to Ryan...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails