Ian's Journal

Ryan's Journal

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Woo Family

Friday, October 19, 2012

Last Work Day

Since the joint-venture of Siemens and Nokia in 2007, the retrenchment started till now, and it’s my turn to say good-bye to NSN.  After 6 years, 7 months and 9 days in NSN (joined as Siemens Multimedia to Nokia Siemens Networks), today marks my last day here as a staff, for now… …(my official last day is 15 Nov 2012, after deducting all my annual leave, ended up today 19 Oct 2012)

What’s the feeling?
6.7 years of rubbish cleared, belongings boxed…
My wall of souvenirs now empty
My desk nearly empty (opps! no more desk for me, I’m mobile worker since last Dec 2011)
My cupboard empty
Except the storeroom, surrender it Noemi & Zak

So I guess my home will be cluttering up with the bringing back 6.7 years of memories…

Superthanks to the delicious farewell lunch...

Teresa, Annie & me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails