Ian's Journal

Ryan's Journal

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Woo Family

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Testimony_BMEW_8 - 9 Sept 2012


The encounter weekend has allowed & encouraged me a time of focus on individual relationshiop with God, encountered God realistically, and to heal the broken soul.  Besides, I also learned how importantly to encourage each other (partner).

Forgiveness
God covers our shame in our life & won't shame us with all our mess in our life, and whatever rejection, baggage, bondages in our life, I personally felt God allowed me to phtysically take each and every obstacle to the Cross for complete restoration & healing.  God always forgives my sin, whenever I confess/repent it.

The Holy Spirit
The power of Holy Spirit, when Pastor taught/prayed by Speaking in Tongues, I think i received the gift, but need more practises.  My tongues was just moving automatically quick, un-stop & I felt so heaty over my body.  One thing for sure, I'm filled with the Holy Spirit.

The Roof Top of Life
Pastor shared this with David's Sin, and to apply on our daily life, I must always bear in mind, set the roof top of what I can/cannot do, what the limitation too, so that I can manage my life faithfully.

Willing Slave to God
By knowing all His Good, Glory, Grace & Love, how He sufferred/done on the cross for our sin.  I definitely want to live my life to serve Him.
I would say the weekend was a weekend of freedom, freedom of life, freedom from habits, baggage, bondages, wrong thoughts, past mistakes, etc.

Lastly, thank you Pastor Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails