Ian's Journal

Ryan's Journal

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Woo Family

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Chore Chart for Ian

I've personalised 3 chore charts for Ian in monthly basis, started this month August.  I printed a Ben10 in A3, pasted it on the board with some stickers.  I wish that it would help him to benefit the below mentioned.

The benefit of the chore chart includes:
  • promote good behavior
  • build independence
  • boost self-esteem
  • keep kids on track
  • help kids stay focused
  • improve organisational skills
  • motivate & reward
The 3 chore chards are:

My Behavior Better Chart
I think this is a "must have" chore chart for Ian.  It list and track kids' behaviors that need improvement at home and when away.

My Daily Routine Chart
Perfect chore chart for kids who need to have their days broken up into smaller parts, with only a few routine-type tasks assigned to each.  I separated it into 4 catogories, in the morning, after school, in the evening & at night (before bed).  This makes getting tasks done so much easier.

My Homework & Study Chart
Encourage good homework, study skills and habits with this chore chart.  I created 4 subjects areas let him to track homework assignments, studying and keep clean at the study hall. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails