Ian's Journal

Ryan's Journal

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Woo Family

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hair Cut, Toy Story

Normally, I'll bring Ian to saloon for hair cut, and hubby requested a "Bruce Lee" hir style for Ian and I felt it's very long & messy for a kid.  As for Ryan, the 1 time experience @ saloon, he cried and wanted me to carry him during the whole cutting process.  Each time, when I ask him, "can I bring you to the aunty for cutting hair", he'll shake his head and point me.  So I decided to do it myself...

Didn't manage to take a pix for Ian...
Ian - Mummy, why do you take so long to cut my hair? 
Mum - Haha, because Mummy is not a professional hair stylist...
Ian - Can you make it fast, it's very hot, no air-cond...
Mum - Ok, darling, I try my best...

Ian suggested that if he got 100% for all his subjects, he want a "Kamen Rider" DVD.  Unfortunately, he only got 1 - 100%, he showed the test papers to me with dissapointment.  So I decided to motivate him by buying a toy story to him, at the same time to reward both of them for being good behaviour during the hair cutting.

How's the hair cut? Kindly comments...
However, Ian questioned:
Ian - Why did you buy a fake toy story for me?
Mum - How do you know that it's fake?
Ian - By looking at the eyes and for the real one, the button is in front instead of at the back...
Mum - Wow, so smart...

1 comment:

  1. get a hair clipper - rechargeable one for less than RM200 - good investment for the entire family! I go saloon one in 6 months - the other times touch up myself

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails