Ian's Journal

Ryan's Journal

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Woo Family

Monday, April 4, 2011

Piano Class

We have stopped Ian's drum class, the teacher refused to teach him on Feb 2011.  What a shame, the teacher complained that he's too playfull and do not pay attention in the class.

Thereafter, I talked to him seriously, he told me that he wanted to learn piano instead like YuChien (his good friend).

Hubby & I was thinking to invite a friend home to teach me, but I think God leads hubby to visit a music centre nearby which is managed by a church, by talking to the teachers, we found that they're more caring and with love to kids.  On 2 April 2011, we enrolled him into a piano class, it's also a one to one class, once every week with half adn hour each, and RM80 per month.

Also considering that we've piano at home for him to practise and guide him, so just give him a try...

Practising...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails