Ian's Journal

Ryan's Journal

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Woo Family

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

CNY 2011 (3 - 17 Feb 2011)

I trained Ian to say "Gong Xi Fa Chai" every time when he meets people and anyone give him angpow, to say "thank you".

As for the new clothes, I normally will buy it during Isetan Pre-Sale, I only bought 3 pcs for each of them and Karine, Alveena & Nikko also bought them beautiful shirts...

CNY Eve:
We had reunion dinner at Parents's home, as usual or tradition, my mom-in-law will prepare the food for all of us.  Giving the CNY gifts to each other...

Day 1:
This year is the first CNY in our new home, we prepared a dinner for James's Godmum's family.  I didn't manage to take photos, just too busy on preparing the food and entertaining the guests... I think today it's the most memorable day for Ryan, coz he fell in front of the auto gate and got a small hole on his middle of his forehead,probably knocked on a small stone, bleeding non-stop, luckily we've the sunrider vege wash to stop the bleeding... Thank God...

Ian received a gift from Edmund Sim, guessed what?  A lion dance with the costume...

Day 4:
We visited my 5th Aunty in Kuala Pilah and picked-up my mum. On the way back, we bought cakes from a famous bakery shop for the Eldest Sis' family from Klang who visited us.

Day 11:
There're friends visited, Kelvin's family, Henry's family and Boot's family, the kids were so enjoyed playing with the lion dance... Thereafter, we had dinner in balakong.

Day 13:
Erisca & I visited Layyim and we prepared a pot-luck lunch in her house.  After that, we also visited Kok Seng's in Puchong, a newly renovated house.

Day 15:
The last day of CNY, Teresa & I wore a Cheong Sam to office.  Surprisingly, I still can wear it, I bought it in 2003 for my wedding.

We're invited for a dinner at Jessica's home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails