Ian's Journal

Ryan's Journal

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Woo Family

Monday, June 14, 2010

Salad Dressing

In Jan 2010, James & I tasted a delicious salad dressing in a Japanese Restaurant, Pasta Zanmai, MV.  I've been looking for it, but couldn't find.  Thank you Daphne for recommending this salad dressing to me, the taste is very close to the one i'm looking for. 

My hubby James likes salad very much, I always prepare salad with butterhead, japanese cucumber, cherry tomato, carrot... and with the sauce mixure of japanese mayo & mustard or soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice.

It's called Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing, and it cost RM14.90, can get it from Cold Storage or any Japanese shops.

MUST TRY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails