Ian's Journal

Ryan's Journal

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Woo Family

Monday, November 9, 2009

Baby Sling

Here's a photo of Ryan in his newly bought baby sling.

Anyway, I have to say, with the sling, it's so convenient!  I have my free hands to hold whatever things myself, or hold Ian's hand.  Especially, sleeping or nap time, just cradle carry, he'll sleep within  a minute.  Besides, I think it's good for breastfeeding too.  You can carry your child from new born to maximum 15 kg.

I've NO regrets buying the sling... Before this, I saw people using it in shopping mall & church, tried to ask the church member, she said it's a gift from her sister in Singapore.  So I tried to surf online and managed to search few online shop with variety of designs & different prices.  Finally, bought it from Baby Loft at Desa Park City @RM89.90

I think I just need more practises putting it on & pulling it tight. (keep practising on pulling the top & bottom rail).  Actually, I'm not even sure whether I'm doing it correctly. Could anyone out there that uses the sling, give some suggestions?  Will try to search online for the wearing instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails