Ian's Journal

Ryan's Journal

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Woo Family

Monday, September 28, 2009

Labour Story-2nd Baby

11 Sept 2009, at 6 am, I shouted "my water bag burst", James & Ian woke up immediately and we quickly sent Ian to mom, she'll fetch Ian to school.
We admitted into Gleneagles around 7:30 am, then the nurse helped to check whether there's contraction and checked the heart beat.  However, I didn't feel anything.

Ian was born by C-Sect, so I was hoping the same this round.  The Obgyn, Dr Alex only came to check me at 9 am, he confirmed the water bag was burst and there's a mere 2 cm dilation.  He asked whether I wanted to try natural birth, I say NO...  The baby wanna come to the world early, it was only 36 weeks.  And it's considered pre-matured, the obgyn ordered the nurse to call the paediatrician standby and check the availability of the operation theatre.  Luckily the nurse came back with good news, they cleared my bowel and shaving, I went into the OT at 10 am.  The nurse stopped James for going into the OT due to emergency case, however James was so smart by saying, Dr Alex said OK to me just now.  Thank God, otherwise I'll be fainted without him.

Ryan Woo Hao Ran was born at 10:31 am, weighing 3 kg and measuring 46.5 cm.
Welcome to the World!

Daddy, Mummy & Baby Ryan

His first day in GLMC

Drip for antibiotic input at GLMC

With his eyes open...

A photo with Ian koko...

A photo with Dr Alex...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails